Located between the feeder outlet and the injection point, Sodimate’s injector screw is made of reinforced spring steel with stainless steel 304 casing and is driven by a reinforced geardrive. Various types and sizes are available depending on the desired discharge rate and application. Most injectors are installed with hygroscopic materials such asquicklime (CaO)Magnesium Oxide (MgO), and polymers.
The injector screw is composed of an inlet chute, a reinforced screw and a geardrive.
The power of the motor is oversized and the screw is reinforced in order to sustain difficult operationg conditions generated by moisture, steam or pressure mixed with powder in the ambiant atmosphere.
- Replace airlocks/slide gates
- Prevents dry chemical blockages
- Protects upstream conveying equipment
- Injectors are made of SS 604 (or 316 per request)
- Minimizes dust emission
- Requires no preventive maintenance
- Easy installation/disassembly